This fundamental programme will give you a thorough grounding in techniques of job analysis and job evaluation processes.
What it's about
This fundamental programme will give you a good grounding in techniques of job analysis and job evaluation processes. Through practical exercises, you will learn how to collect job information and analyse the job details. You will also learn to use the Hay Group Guide Chart®-Profile Method of Job Evaluation for evaluating jobs at different levels and across different functions.
Benefits to you:
After attending this workshop, you are able to:
- understand the basis of Hay Group Job Evaluation Method and the process by which it is applied (especially as part of a follow-up to the implementation of the system in your organisation)
- understand the job descriptions requirements for consistent and fair evaluation
- develop insights into the concepts underlying Hay Group method and the job-grade structure established for your organisation
- appreciate the process undertaken for valuing work and how best to design jobs or roles.
Who should attend:
You cannot afford to miss this session if you are a HR professional who deals with talent management, job analysis, benchmarking or involved in evaluating jobs within the organisation.
Module 1: Introduction to Jobs
- Why jobs exist
- How jobs connect to job holders
Module 2: Job Evaluation
- Principles of Job Evaluation
- What is and What is not Job Evaluation
- Why Job Evaluation is valuable to any organisation
Module 3: Sizing and Checking Evaluations of Jobs
- Reality and Relationship Checks in Job Evaluation
- Tactical to strategic applications of Job Evaluation in organisations
Hay Group, 1 George Street #20-04, Singapore 049145
S$1,800 + GST
*Investment cost is inclusive of lunch and two coffee breaks. Early bird and group discounts are available. You will be contacted of the workshop cost once your registration has been processed.
Please contact Dorcas Ong at +65 9459 9913 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To attend this course, your organisation must already be using the Hay Group Guide Chart-Profile Method.
- The course is aimed at new HR employees in the organisation or additional JE panel members only, not for organisations seeking to introduce our Job Evaluation methodology.
BGC Partners (NASDAQ: BGCP) is a leading global brokerage company servicing the financial and real estate markets, with headquarters in London and New York.
BGC Partners Inc.
499 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10022
Tel +1 646 346 7000
Fax +1 646 346 6919
BGC Financial, L.P.
Seaport Plaza / 199 Water Street
New York, NY 10038
Tel +1 646 346 7000
Fax +1 646 346 6919
BGC Brokers L.P.
One Churchill Place
London E14 5RD
Tel: +44 (0)20 7894 7700
Fax +44 (0)20 7894 7669
UK, Europe & Asia
US, Canada & South America
For NGKF contact details visit ngkf.com
2 Franklin Scouts earn Eagle rank
FRANKLIN — Chase Stolworthy and Jake Udy of Boy Scout Troop 82 were awarded the rank of Eagle Scout at a Court of Honor last weekend.
Both are juniors at Franklin High School and members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Stolworthy worked at The Center for Living and Learning for his Eagle Scout project and removed mold on the basement walls so the room could be used for storage. He also fixed all the seals on the pipes and brought in dirt to stop water drainage. “It felt great to help out and to safely treat the area so it can be used,” said Stolworthy.
Udy looked all over town for a worthwhile Eagle Scout project. He decided to help the Williamson County Animal Shelter and build a covered sitting area so people have a place to sit while the dogs run and play.
“I didn’t know the first thing about construction before I started,” he said.
Udy worked with Bob Thomsett, a leader from church, and together they drew out the blueprints. Once the plans were finalized, with help from more than 20 volunteers, they spent three days constructing and completing the project. Udy said he learned how a large group can work together efficiently to complete a worthwhile project .
“The shelter said they loved it and it was exactly what they wanted,” said Udy.
Both said they had goals of becoming Eagle Scouts since they started Scouting at 11.